• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

RedwingRC 20cc

emtp275

100cc
P1311583.JPG
Check out this little guy or not so little guy, It's the Red Wings 20cc profile next to my 88" extra 50cc, We were out today just for some tweeking and tuning, Too windy to fly but I cant wait to see this thing preform and to get some stick time in come on summer lol.

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
I thought you were actually taking bout the little guy in the pic at first. BTW send me those pics if you got him in any others.
BTW I was thinking you and Heather could get some practice in, by baby sitting that demon child.

SleepyC

150cc
MAN... I want one. I used to have a LARGE profile and it was a BLAST.
I bet that thing ROCKS!!

Tim (Redwing).. let’s talk more buddy I smell a contest a brewing!

Indiomike

New to GSN!
I just put together the blue Extra 330 profile using a ValleyViewRC 20cc engine. Easy to assemble and flies nice. Landing gear is pretty weak though. Now, I just got to figure out how to baffle it so enough cooling air gets to the engine:laughing: