• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

ROLLING Chicken Stick

Greetings to all my fellow Giant Scale RC pilots. I introduced the ROLLING Chicken Stick last December on FG Forum. The response has been incredible. In case you have not yet seen or read about the RCS, the website is www.rollingchickenstick.com.

To read 30 pages of reviews from the pilots that have put the RCS to the test, go to FG Forum, general discussion and click on the Rolling Chicken Stick post.

RC Universe also did a review of the RCS. Here is the link to the review,
http://www.rcuniverse.com/articles/...-chicken-stick-a-product-designed-for-safety/

I welcome everyone to give one of these a try, I am sure you will like it. If you have any questions you can e-mail me at randx@q.com

Thanks everyone. Have fun in this hobby and stay safe.
Richard

Attachments

• CS photos (3).JPG
    CS photos (3).JPG
    96.1 KB · Views: 1,487
Last edited:
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. Makes me feel like I'm coming home!
This looks like a good place for discussing important matters....such as RC Giant Scale Planes!!!

Thanks again everyone, I truly appreciate it.
Richard

Last edited:
Got lots of people that have switched from the PR to the RCS. They all say there is no comparison. Can read their posts on FG Forum.

BUT!...as I have already said many times...to each their own. Even a tree branch is better than using your hand!
Richard

Xtreme_Power_RCS

Staff member
Greetings to all my fellow Giant Scale RC pilots. I introduced the ROLLING Chicken Stick last December on FG Forum. The response has been incredible. In case you have not yet seen or read about the RCS, the website is www.rollingchickenstick.com.

To read 30 pages of reviews from the pilots that have put the RCS to the test, go to FG Forum, general discussion and click on the Rolling Chicken Stick post.

RC Universe also did a review of the RCS. Here is the link to the review,
http://www.rcuniverse.com/articles/...-chicken-stick-a-product-designed-for-safety/

I welcome everyone to give one of these a try, I am sure you will like it. If you have any questions you can e-mail me at randx@q.com

Thanks everyone. Have fun in this hobby and stay safe.
Richard
Welcome to GSN! Glad to have you hear! Also, i seen someone at Nall with one of these, they looked to work really well, was going to ask him about it but "oh look tail dunk" and forgot.

Welcome to GSN! Glad to have you hear! Also, i seen someone at Nall with one of these, they looked to work really well, was going to ask him about it but "oh look tail dunk" and forgot.

Thank you for the greeting, I am happy to be with fellow RC people.
I saw several pictures of people using the RCS at the Joe Nall. I have shipped many hundreds of these around the US. Also, there was a RCS "Ambassador" there, he was the one wearing a shirt with the big RCS logo on the back.
You can go to the FG Forum pages and under the post "Rolling Chicken Stick" you can read 30 pages of reviews from people that are using the RCS. I personally could not have written better reviews myself.

Richard

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Got lots of people that have switched from the PR to the RCS. They all say there is no comparison. Can read their posts on FG Forum.

BUT!...as I have already said many times...to each their own. Even a tree branch is better than using your hand!
Richard

I use my hand, with a glove if I remember it, and have never had any problems. What type of stories are out there where using your hand didn't work out so well.