• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Savox servos

Smitty

50cc
Thinking of putting Savox seros in my Su-26. I have been using HiTech for many years without a problem. I can get the 500 in. oz. Savox from Richard at WrongWay RC until Thanksgiving for around 65.00 a piece. Anyone have any issues with these servos.---Smitty

TazmanianDevil

Xtreme by DeFinition !
Hi Smitty

Very good servos if it's the 2230 you're talking about.
You also might want to think of the 2270 they are 'only' 444 but who's counting.
Awesome servos. Precise fast and strong.
Using them on all my 3 40%ters

Smitty

50cc
Hey Devil, thanks for the reply. The servos I'm looking at are the Savsa 1230sg[steel gear] speed is 0.16/500 @ 6v. I checked on the 444 but they are not on sale, on his site they both retail for $74.49. I can get the 1230sg and 1 3/4 alum. arm for $71.00. Sounds good to me. Going to be running 3 A123 2600mah, 2 for the receiver and one for the ignition. That's the setup I am running on my other 50cc plane and it has been doing fine.---Smitty

Smitty

50cc
Brian, I appreciate the offer and what you do for the hobby, but Richard and I have been friends for over 7 years. I know you can relate to loyalty from your friends or customers that have been with you for so long. While I do like to support businesses that support the website I will check out you site in the future for items I need. Hope you understand.---Smitty