• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Sbach 32"

gallfer

SITE SPONSOR
GSN SPONSOR
When I thought about placing an order, based on info/vids I saw here, I ordered one. Had an issue with PP so I called and spoke to Jamie. He was Sooo helpful and we had a great chat. Got the plane put together and did the maiden last Sunday. Got the wife to 'launch' it in case it was way out of trim, it wasn't. The launch was letting go of it, like a bird you just set free. Holy hamburgers Batman! My mouth still hurts from all the smiling! Gawd this thing is fun! I'm no 3Der, but had it bouncing around the sky like I knew what I was doing.

Thank You Jamie for a all around great experience!! :)

Gino

+1 to all that - flew 7 batteries through my TH Extra Slick this morning at the park. It always leaves me grinning like a maniac. Just enough breeze this morning to do inverted elevators while flying "backward" across the field. The parkflyer guys got a big kick out of that...

hone

150cc
Nice video :)

The TH Sbach was my first real 3d capable plane and i was hovering and doing harriers on the first day with it. I fell in love with flying 3d as soon as i flew this plane. Just thinking about my first flight with it makes me smile, it was SOOO much fun :D