• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Seriously, Thank you guys!

SleepyC

150cc
Anybody that reads this and was here from the day I was fired... Thank you.
Everything was unexpected and I'm really sorry it took so long to get to this point, but it did.
I am super proud of Bart who hung with me freaking out every time something didn't work. But at the end of the day, he can vogue for me, I was always concerned about the end experience for our users.

So again, thanks to everyone who added input, were honest and yet forgiving. I hope everyone understands that this was a major undertaking for Bart and I and it was a lot of work. But no matter how much sleep was lost or money was spent we had a vision. And both of us are just super stoked you guys hung in there long enough for us to find the right formula.

I am super stoked to get back to doing what I do best... event coverage and having RC fun.
SO get ready Columbus.. work from 9 - 8 then FUN... who's in?

SleepyC

150cc
I hope this is the last time !! I am growing weary of starting over!! The new site Looks Awesome!!!! Love It!!!

Believe you , me and my family, Bart, his family, and both our bank accounts THIS IS THE LAST TIME.
HOLY COW and friends, this is the last time!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
I hope this is the last time !! I am growing weary of starting over!! The new site Looks Awesome!!!! Love It!!!

the goal was to look the same so everyone wasn't completely freaked out while upgrading the software to the most awesome package i think i've ever seen with the most awesome development team i've eve seen. seriously, if i wasn't so tired i'd be doing backflips!

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Thank you guys so much for the hard work. The end result is amazing.

crashflow

70cc twin V2
Hey Crashflow.....bout time you start a thread on that big ass PAU Extra I brought out for you :yesss:
YES!!! I am going to call it the "Thank God it snowed so I can come inside and fix airplanes build!!!" Work is definitely crazy for me right now. I cant wait to get that big beautiful PAU ready to fly!