• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

six Futaba BLS175HV servos for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

teookie

70cc twin V2
Hi guys.

Six Futaba BLS175HV servos for sale. Practically brand new, only 4 flights on them. $90 each including the AL servo arms.

Reply or PM with questions if interested. These servo's would work in anything 30cc 50cc or 100cc.

Towers page w/ specs and retail price:

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXBPKK&P=RH

2012-12-29_07-34-29_199.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

teookie

70cc twin V2
I feel I should point out that getting the arms for free saves you a bundle. ;-) Surely someone out there needs these servos. :)

cwojcik

70cc twin V2
Edit: I can't read.

Nevermind, these are not what I am looking for. Still a great deal.

cwojcik

70cc twin V2
Edit:

Apparently I am a bit dyslexic. I'm going to pass on these as they are not what I thought they were and I can't really use them. However, it is still a good deal. If you buy all six, you save about 420 bucks over buying them new!

teookie

70cc twin V2
^^^^

This man speaks the truth. This is basically a complete servo setup for a 50cc plane. Sure they cost more than a 7955 but that's why I'm throwing in the arms for frizzle. ;)

These servo's are:

Wicked overkill on a 30cc
Perfect on a 50cc
Adequate on a 100cc (except rudder)

If I seam anxious to sell it's because I am. ;) I really need the money!

Status
Not open for further replies.