• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

For Sale Skymaster F-18 E/F Super Hornet (RTF) (FINAL REDUCTION)

Greg

New to GSN!
Thanks for looking at my Skymaster F-18 F Blue Angel!
I bought this plane from my friend about a month ago. ONLY reason I'm selling it is that I found a great deal on a Comp Arf Corsair and need to move this one before I can buy it. I have not flown it but it has two flights on her and was professionally built in July. Gorgeous on the ground and stunning in the air!
JR servos everywhere (8711's on the elevator), except for Savox on the flaps and nose wheel steering. Futaba receiver, with Powerbox, and twin Duralite batteries less than 5 months old. Flawless multivalve sequencer and BVM UAT. The speedbrakes are air operated on a separate air system than the brakes and retracts.
On a touch and go, a steering arm failed and the right wing caught some tall grass to the right of the runway, which cracked the right hand missile rail and wing tip. The right wing was replaced NOT repaired. Got new missile rails but Skymaster painted them blue instead of yellow. Then they sent a set unpainted so it will come with both sets. He has reinforced the main and nose gear. This one is inspiring in the air; very nimble about three axis, and lots of reserve thrust for fun vertical maneuvers.
The Superhornet comes with a flawless Jet Central Rhino, kero start, with 10 hours run time. This is a large bird so shipping will not be cheap and we may be able to work out a personal delivery. Length 90 Wingspan 67
$6,500 RTF -- just add fuel -- or $4,250 everything minus Turbine and $2600 for Turbine.
*Will not sell Turbine till airframe is sold.*
Thanks for looking - if you have any questions, let me know.
* $6,000 IF SOLD SOON *
f-18 2.jpg
f-18.jpg
IMG_20141114_225212_610.jpg