• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Sleepy's Going Back....

So it would appear from my FaceBook feed...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423255435.257555.jpg

BJ Swope

Yeah, was just joshing around about his name still tied to some things over there. And pretending that he's tired of all this and was just going to sell out and get him a cowboy hat..

SleepyC

150cc
FALSE INFORMATION!

In the past 20 years I have never been as broke as I have been in the last year. That company hired my wife and pulled her out of a pretty nice job so she could work for them and travel with me, fired her after she was 2 months pregnant with our daughter (they hired her as a company copywriter and then never used her for that and asked her to write RC articles... WTF) Then when I was already down one income in my family with a new baby struggling to keep afloat they let me go with two weeks notice. I have been struggling to pay bills ever since. Bart and I are working hard and Bart is being patient with me as I can only give so much time to GSN as I am stuck working a few other jobs to try and cover my bills as our websites grow. Most months I live off of credit cards to buy food and usually have panic attacks at night which to sleep loss which leads to more anxiety. I have no personal time (working 50 - 70 hours a week) at all so I have gained 30 lbs because I have no time to work out. The stress on my family has SUCKED since August, and I'M STILL HAPPIER NOW THAN I WAS THE LAST YEAR OR SO WORKING FOR THOSE GUYS.

I really hope things pick up so I can at least focus 75% of my time to GSN and MRF... and would be ecstatic to just come out at $0 each month.

But again, STILL HAPPIER....