• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Slick 540 PRO at AEF 2014 with Tomas Simatovic!

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
Hey 3DRC forum readers! Here is a new Video of our 70" Slick Pro.

Tomas Simatovic takes the Aerobeez 2015 SlickPro for a super nice flight at Arizona Electric Festival! This flagship 70" SlickPro is by far the best performing ARF in the 70" class! Stay tuned for more coverage and reviews! If you have any questions, please post in the comment box below or on our Facebook page! Great flying Tomas!

[video=youtube;erH4nXm-V7c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erH4nXm-V7c&list=UU_r5C9Y5a4ijXotyKhZqBrA[/video]

Click here to see the Slick Pro at Aerobeez! http://aerobeez.com/70-24-SLICK-PRO-ELECTRIC-3D-AEROBATIC-ARF-RC-AIRPLANE-BLACK-YELLOW.html

AKfreak

150cc
"This flagship 70" SlickPro is by far the best performing ARF in the 70" class!" That is a very bold statement. Nice looking plane. The scheme reminds me of alot of the Bates 3Dhs Scheme here

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
It is a bold statement for sure and all the talks I've had with the Aerobeez crew over the past few months they convey a lot of confident in their new line up. I can't wait to see these new planes in action!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
[MENTION=2215]Aerobeez[/MENTION] Cool vid guys! The plane seems super responsive and floaty! What servo and motor combo did you use?

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
How about a video of the new 93" Extra, I want to see one on that one.

There will be a video of the 93" Extra 330 in time, but right now we are working on the build of the new Yak 54 Profile. When the extra is ready, we will post all of the content here.

Thanks for the reply and for the interest in the Extra,

Team Aerobeez