Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Something is wrong

Discussion in 'Site Tutorials, Requests, Bug Reports, etc.' started by Daytonarc, Aug 19, 2016.

1. Daytonarc

Daytonarc 70cc twin V2

What happened? Had to re-log on. stuff looks wierd.
  2. GSNadmin

GSNadmin Staff Member

Can you be more specific? You had to re-login as the dns changed because we moved the site to my servers.
  3. I feel like I now have a combination of epilepsy and ADHD...:spongebob:
  4. What the hell just happened to my favorite forum??? This sucks. How do we fix it???
    Yakman likes this.
  5. HRRC Flyer

HRRC Flyer GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Looks like Paul made a few subtle changes too. I like it:yesss:
  6. I agree......WOW the new layout really sucks a$$!!! Sorry, I was raised to speak my mind.

Sell it back to @Bartman so we can have the GSN we loved!!
  7. Colors and layout is terrible, gotta click 5 things just to do one thing now and it's so jumpy when scrolling, I think I just had an epileptic seizure.

I left FG to come be here on GSN, but now FG is lookin pretty good!!!

Edit: This layout featuring the old colors
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
    Yakman likes this.
  8. GSNadmin

GSNadmin Staff Member

Funny the colors are the SAME as before.
  9. GSNadmin

GSNadmin Staff Member

Something is wrong   GiantScaleNews.com.png
  10. I will throw in an edit on my last statement due to miswording: The new layout with the old colors is terrible