• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Southeastern Modelers 2nd annual Breast Cancer Fly-in!

SleepyC

150cc
Southeastern Modelers Rc Flying Club AMA #4957

Are getting together once again to raise money for Breast Cancer research!
Nice work guys!
Hope some GSN members can make it out!
breast.jpg

Looks like a great field and a great bunch of guys!

Our field has a 100' X 750' grass runway, pit area, safety fence, shelters,
picnic tables, men and women restrooms, 4- flight stations, and gate to the
entrance of the field. Our runway is due north / south and pilots face east. We
also have a large area for overnight camping.

6405638_orig.jpg

For more info: http://southeasternmodelers.com

I wish this event was closer to me for as I would attend in support of. Wife had a scare once and this type of thing ain t no joke.

Good Show Guys!

BV

Attachments

• 2014-04-06_16-25-20_209.jpg
    2014-04-06_16-25-20_209.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 388
Thanks Sleepy for posting. Last year was our first Breast Cancer Fly In for Southeastern Modelers and Mt. Elim Rc Flying Club and it was a great success. We are raising money for the Pretty In Pink Foundation. Last year between the Mall show and the Fly In, we raised $7,000.00 and after sponsors through the Pretty In Pink Foundation, we were able to help 2 people with their treatments. We are making T-Shirts for this event so if anyone would like to donate, we will send you an event t-shirt. Thanks again for spreading the word! Chris

JRP75

30cc
Looks like a good way to spend my birth day weekend lol
Hey mon
I'm a member at southeastermodelers and will also be celebrating my birthday that weekend.
You should definitely come out you will have a good time.