Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

For Sale Spektrum DX6i + AR400 receiver

Discussion in 'Transmitters/Receivers' started by ahub, Feb 11, 2018.

1. ahub

ahub New to GSN!

I have a Spektrum DX6i + AR400 receiver both in perfect working condition.
    This is the DSM2 version. Works perfectly, transmitter is clean as shown in pictures, no issues or problems.

$100.00shipped Free shipping

The 6-channel DX6i includes software for airplanes and helicopters as well as enough memory to store settings for up to 10 different models.
    The 10-model memory is especially useful if you fly mostly Bind-N-Fly aircraft. Programming the DX6i is about as intuitive as it gets.
    The combination of its Simple Scroll™ interface, easy-to-read LCD screen and simplified menu navigation will immediately put first-time
    programmers at ease. Many programming functions like throttle curves and expo are graphically depicted to give you a clearer picture
    of the changes you're making.

Features
    Full-range 2.4GHz DSM2® 6-channel radio
    10-model memory
    ModelMatch™ technology
    ServoSync™ technology
    Roller/selector user interface
    Attractive and ergonomic design
    Proven DSMX technology
    Large LCD display
    Integrated timer
    Contrast adjustment
    Dual-speed trim scroll
    Model name and type
    Throttle cut
    Trainer mode
    Model copy
    Travel adjustment
    Sub Trim
    Servo monitor
    Dual rate and exponential
    Airplane programming features: flaps, P-mixes, dual aileron, V-tail, delta, differential
    Heli programming features: gyro adjust, graphic throttle curve, graphic pitch curve, P-mixes, revo mix, swash type (normal and CCPM 120)
    Adjustable stick length
    Direct trim access display
    Compatible with any existing DSM2® and DSMX receivers dx6i 1.jpg dx6i 1.jpg dx6i 2.jpg dx6i 3.jpg

Asking $100.00 Free shipping . PAYPAL ONLY
    Reason for Sale: Recently upgraded to a new iX12 Spektrum transmitter
    Sale is first come first serve. This item is also posted on other forums. , please contact me
    at "secondseat79@gmail.com"