• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Request Spell Checker

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hey @Bartman,

I know this may sound like a dumb question, but how hard would it be to add a spell checker to the website for when you are typing in the threads? It's not that I cannot spell it's just that allot of times my fingers get going too fast for my brain to be able to keep up. I'm pretty sure I can open Word , type then spell check it there, then copy & paste it here, but I'm lazy. . . . :laughing:.

Thanks

BalsaDust

Hey @Bartman,

I know this may sound like a dumb question, but how hard would it be to add a spell checker to the website for when you are typing in the threads? It's not that I cannot spell it's just that a lot of times my fingers get going too fast for my brain to be able to keep up. I'm pretty sure I can open Word , type then spell check it there, then copy & paste it here, but I'm lazy. . . . :laughing:.

Thanks

Fixed it for you. :)

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Most of the time I post from my iPad. Love the auto-correct! I really miss auto-correct when I'm on a PC. So yes, spell check would be awesome.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
I was sort of surprised when I read this thread because on my desktop and laptop running Firefox there is a spell check. I just thought it was the forum doing it. My Galaxy Tab and Samsung phone all do as well.