Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Terry I need help

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by Smitty, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Terry, I need some info on your Su-26m. You put a DLE-61 in yours also, what size standoffs did you use. I am at the point of trying to mount the engine, just don't know how far from the firewall did you put the prop. That info would help me a lot.---Smitty

2. Terryscustom

Terryscustom 640cc Uber Pimp

It should be in the manual, I'm not in a position right now to download it and find the dimension. My plane was donated and given away BNF by Herve, Myself and the FBI club at last years Corn Huck.

3. Terryscustom

Terryscustom 640cc Uber Pimp

@Tseres do you have a FW to engine hub dim.

4. I'll read the manual again to see if it is there. Tom gave me the measurements of his.---Smitty