• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The FBI's annual Labor Day Weekend Event

cardenflyer

70cc twin V2
We invite all to Council Bluffs, IA for our annual Labor Day weekend event. Flying all weekend long. Come Friday if you would like. We have two requirements for this event, you must have current AMA and you must have a great time! 3D, IMAC, Freestyle, Warbirds, EDFs, whatever you have just come out and hang out. Flying all day and hanging out with friends through the night. Please let me know if there are any questions.

Jake

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
have a website or post somewhere with an announcement? can you send me a pic of the site with an airplane or two and we'll post it on the GSN home page as an announcement?

bart@giantscalenews.com

thanks!

Bart

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
LAW and I will be there Friday - Sunday participating and documenting all of the awesome times. Last year it was basically a mini-huckfest.

Looking forward to it!!!

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
If you guys are anywhere close, this is a must attend event. Top notch hosts and flying site. I guarantee you will have a great time.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
i tried to go to the link in the MteroRCflying.com calendar and it's a bad link. the map worked but no link for more info.

Bart

cardenflyer

70cc twin V2
That's awesome guys. I can't be there Friday until after work. I can't use anymore vacation days this year. Pretty excited. Just straight flying, no raffles, no contests, just hucking!