• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Cool The I'm going out flying thread 2017

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
6ad0a3fd09437274ecf325b43625df46.jpg

Picked up a club member and took his 60e Beast out. He flew it for about 4min and had to sit down so I flew it for a couple more minutes and landed it for him. That plane tracks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
I made it out today. It was hot, but not near as humid as it has been, so it was pretty nice really. My GP61 in my Pilot Edge was being a giant pain today. It took forever to prime, which it's always done, but usually it starts pretty quick after it pops. Today after the pop all you would get after a few flips was one hit where it would pop back and forth and then you would have to choke it again. It did that about 4 times before it finally started. Once it started it ran perfectly. The second flight it did the same thing.:mad:

It was a day of carnage at the field. Luckily not me or my flying buddy Tony, but there were a few casualties.

Here is Tony's Carf Extra 330SC. I love this scheme!

20170709_115218_resized.jpg