Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The official I'm NOT going to Joe Nall thread

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by rmyers, May 6, 2016.

1. rmyers

rmyers 70cc twin V2

Knee replacement last Wednesday. My thigh is still the size of a small watermelon. What's you're excuse?

2. rcbobp

rcbobp 70cc twin V2

I always have a business convention that begins the 3rd weekend of May. Going to Nall would mean too much time off. Plus, this year, I'm expecting my first grandchild any minute! Wouldn't miss that for the world,

3. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Usually work or my son and I's baseball season is still underway or both. If we win tomorrow we play 2 games next week. Watch/coach my son in his best season ever or go to Nall? No contest.

4. ericrs

ericrs 70cc twin V2

It's always in the middle of our spring silage season. Got to keep them cows fed so you all have milk.

5. HRRC Flyer

HRRC Flyer GSN Sponsor Tier 1

This year for me, it's work. I try to plan for it every year, but something always comes up or I am busy trying to meet a deadline. . . . . :(. But hey, I look at it this way. Working hard means I get paid so I can treat myself to a new toy every once in a while. Even though I'm stuck here at home, thanks to an awesome site like GSN I will have all the great guys who will be going to Joe Nall that post about the good times they are all having to read about. So for me, it is the next best thing to being there. . . . . :yesss:

6. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

For me it is a matter of Faith. Will I ever make it??? It's a bucket list item fo-sho. For now..........:blank:.

combat chicken and stangflyer like this.
  7. Dont feel like it.

sweetpea likes this.
  8. I want to go... But its always either/or...

EITHER I don't have the money OR I don't have the time. If I've got time, I don't have money, and if I have money I don't have time.

I don't wanna be an adult no more lol

9. Bartman

Bartman Defender of the Noob!

the answer for all of you, I hate to say it, is Twitter. sign up (it's easy), search for @GiantScaleNews and then hit the blue Follow button.

With the app on your phone you'll get twitter alerts only from the accounts you choose to follow. Every time I take out my cell phone and pop off a picture it'll get sent via Twitter and you'll have random pop-up alerts throughout the day with photos directly from Joe Nall in almost real time.

I wasn't too excited about Twitter at first but it's actually a pretty cool way to deliver pics and stuff to a group of people.

combat chicken and rcbobp like this.
  10. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

Bipeguy nailed it. It's tough having to adult all the time.