• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Wanted the paper plans for the GP Extra 330L

Richard Turner

New to GSN!
Bought a GP giant extra 330L kit at a swap meet. Much to my disappointment when I got home was that the rolled up paper plans were missing. It's awful hard building this model without those plans. If anyone has them I'd be very greatful to get them. If you wanted them returned, I'd be more them happy to have them printed and return your originals (I have a friend in the copy busness so he can do it for nothing)

Bought a GP giant extra 330L kit at a swap meet. Much to my disappointment when I got home was that the rolled up paper plans were missing. It's awful hard building this model without those plans. If anyone has them I'd be very greatful to get them. If you wanted them returned, I'd be more them happy to have them printed and return your originals (I have a friend in the copy busness so he can do it for nothing)
What size is your Extra?