• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The rumors are TRUE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Extreme Flight and 3D Hobby Shop have MERGED!! They just made the announcement this morning at Joe Nall. There are videos on the other sites if one wishes to watch the official announcement. I'm sure Sleepy is getting coverage himself too!

Discuss!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
From the announcement, they're introducing a sport aircraft line, a warbird line, a speed airplane line, all the while keeping BOTH the 3DHS and EF airplane lines- all under the Extreme Flight Family.

SleepyC

150cc
Do you think any of the people calling me a liar or an awful person will have the balls to apologize? I don't post crap. I said I had reliable sources and I did. I love this hobby but I will not be taken advantage of by some people in this hobby. VINDICATION FEELS GOOD!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Do you think any of the people calling me a liar or an awful person will have the balls to apologize? I don't post crap. I said I had reliable sources and I did. I love this hobby but I will not be taken advantage of by some people in this hobby. VINDICATION FEELS GOOD!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If its any consolation Sleepy, most of us here believed you.:yesss:

People are emotionally invested in brands and when they hear unsourced news like that they're going to have a reaction. People getting upset is the least surprising thing about this.

On a somewhat related note I've got a bunch of sources telling me DA and 3W are going to merge.

Status
Not open for further replies.