• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Thread subscriptions and watched threads

Furballll

New to GSN!
Sleepy its a bit unclear on how to make sure your watching a thread or how to make sure your actually watching it. Could you put in a watch this thread button thats not defaulted off in the reply tab. I like that you can choose not to receive email notifications now though, thank you for that.

Todd Davis

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Just look here to see the status, you can also click it to watch it. It will say un watch if you have already selected to watch it

Region capture 4.png

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
You can also click the bar "Watched Threads" but might also need to select "Show All Watched Threads" if they happen to be all read

Region capture 4.png

Furballll

New to GSN!
my point exactly if you post in a thread you shouldn't have to click on that though, and the watch this button does not stand out and I missed it like I am sure allot will. of course if you just want to stalk the thread without posting in it then the watch this thread button is pretty cool.

Furballll

New to GSN!
thanks ohio for the assistance in this. I know bartman and sleepy have been busting thier butts to get things perfect and its not easy. Some people can see certain color contrasts allot easier than others, for me I know that the light blue on the grey/blue is hard to distinguish. I like to always keep the "watched threads" page as my home page when I click on the favorites bar.:way_to_go: