• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Tier 1 Sponsor payments

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Hey guys,

It's been one year since our first round of site sponsors made their donations to the site and unbeknownst to me at the time the payment link was a recurring payment. So in the last day or so you might have seen an automatic payment taken from your account to renew your Tier 1 sponsorship of GiantScaleNews.com.

If you're ok with that then you don't have to do anything.

If you'd prefer to have your auto-payment refunded then please contact me at bart@giantscalenews.com and I'll take care of that and also cancel your automatic payment profile.

This is something that is configured in the site software, not in paypal so I'll have to look into it and see how to change it.

For what it's worth, any money submitted will be earmarked for event participation and coverage just as we did last year.

Thanks!
bart

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I opted out of the autopay option when I became a tier 1 sponsor but will happily renew next year. I'm in my 8th(?) year of contributing to RSCB, although at a lesser amount. I just know that December is renewal time and I go make a quick pment.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Athletes welcomed too....lol.

@Bartman I canceled auto pay months ago and January is the month that is good for me and my renewal.

You know me....."A day late and a dime short!" lol A one time "ACH" transaction per renewal would be great!?