Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  2. Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Tim Make a modified cap232

Discussion in 'RedwingRC.com' started by cap232, Aug 18, 2014.

1. cap232

cap232 50cc

ohio
    Tim are you still thinking of making a modified cap.? not low wing but keeping the cowl canopy and possible tail looks.?

pic of my old Midwest cap.232 15 years old and I still fly it 2-3 times a year.. pretty much a lead sled compared to todays good 3d planes
    Xt59990.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2014
  2. TimP

TimP GSN Sponsor Tier 1

It's still a possible one ! I think it would be cool to bring the Cap back and make it a BAD ASS 3d er

3. cap232

cap232 50cc

ohio
    I know extreme flight had talked about it. before maybe you can beat them to it

maybe call it

le fantastique cap

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2014
  4. yeah tim doooooooooooooooooitttttttttttttttttttttt

5. cardenflyer

cardenflyer 70cc twin V2

I had a 40% carden cap and a gp paintball cap. They are awesome.