Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Wanted Transmitter Case - Spektrum DX9 Black Edition

Discussion in 'Transmitters/Receivers' started by WMcNabb, Jan 9, 2020.

1. WMcNabb

WMcNabb 150cc

TN, USA
    Hello all,

If any of you happen to have a case and would be willing to part with it, please let me know.
    I acquired the black edition transmitter a few months ago, but it did not come with the black edition case.
    For whatever silly reason, I tried to sell the transmitter last week, the deal fell through, and I have decided to keep it.
    Now just looking for the matching case.

Thank you,
    Wade

04712DC4-EBF0-4CD6-8C29-9BC9B63EA418.jpeg

Last edited: Jan 9, 2020
  2. WMcNabb

WMcNabb 150cc

TN, USA
    FOUND!!! And in less than a day??!!! I’m thrilled!

dhal22, Alky6 and pawnshopmike like this.
  3. Be smart sell that overpriced junk one of the older guys at our field started using frsky about 5 years back his son is a world champ and was sponcered by futaba well he kept laughing at me as i lost giant gassers to my fine spectrum recievers so i finally took his advice and bought frsky horus x10s and i love it have had zero issues and an 8ch reciever with telem for a gas plane is only 39 bucks

4. I’ve been using Spektrum for 10 years. DX6i, DX7s, DX8 and DX18. Over 40 planes. Never once had a brownout. When installed properly and used correctly they work amazing. Every brownout I’ve ever seen has been operator error.

BSteeve likes this.
  5. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

There were bad stories back when JR and Spektrum were connected. I fly Futaba but own a couple of planes that came with Spektrum transmitters. Never a problem with Spektrum.

pawnshopmike and WMcNabb like this.

6. WMcNabb

WMcNabb 150cc

TN, USA
    Bought one of the first Spektrum radios years ago, a DX7.
    Had several including the DX18, but the DX9 does just what I need, and then some.
    Of course, I want a DX20 or iX20, but in due time.

pawnshopmike likes this.
  7. dhal22

I like the voice warnings on my Spektrum dx9.

Alky6 and WMcNabb like this.
  8. WMcNabb

WMcNabb 150cc

TN, USA
    Picked up the new-to-me transmitter case tonight. It’s brandy new - with the plastic wrapping still intact.
    What I hadn’t mentioned previously is that this deal came to me by sheer luck.
    The seller is 900 miles away from my home, but only 5 minutes away from corporate headquarters, which just so happens to be where I am this week.
    Imagine my reaction when I realized this fact. I should have purchased a lottery ticket the same day!

9. dhal22

Nice!

Alky6 likes this.
  10. WMcNabb

WMcNabb 150cc

TN, USA
    Almost like the case was made for the transmitter :yesss:.

CE0727C2-F23C-4F4D-A3CB-CA7BDF5A5F02.jpeg

pawnshopmike and dhal22 like this.