• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Traxxas 1/16 E-Revo

3DMad5

50cc
Traxxas 1/16 E-Revo LOWERED PRICE!

minierevo3.jpgminierevo1.jpgminierevo2.jpg

For sale is a used Traxxas 1/16 E-Revo. I am selling it because I am more interested in R/C planes. It is in great condition, the only damage being scrapes and such from normal use. It is fully upgraded, the upgrades being:
Proline Slipstream body
Traxxas CVDs all round
Shimmed front and rear differentials
RPM suspension arms and steering knuckles all round
Aluminium steering links
Traxxas aluminium shocks
Traxxas Black and Tan shock springs
Hitec HS-225BB servo (Car chassis modified to make the servo fit, but there is another servo mount on the other side of the car)
Traxxas centre differential
Aluminium rear suspension links
LEDs in the body

All stock parts are included in the bag of spare parts. Spare parts include front bulkhead, body mounting pins and differential shims in different thicknesses. There is also several sheets of decals from various companies.

The truck WILL NOT come with an ESC or batteries. 27mHz transmitter and receiver are included. AA batteries for the transmitter must also be provided by the buyer.

I am asking $130+shipping for it. I can ship to pretty much anywhere, but bear in mind that it is being shipped from Ireland.

Last edited by a moderator: