Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Tri-Cities Huckfest 2015 Sept 10-13 (Richland, Washington)

Discussion in 'Events, Contests, Swap Meets' started by dougb, Feb 8, 2015.

1. I will be the CD and handling the parking reservations, you can reach me at:
    dougbo@gmail.com
    Please be patient. It will take a few weeks to get our ducks in a row. I will update this thread and our club FB page with any new info.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Miniature-Aircraft-Association-Tri-Cities-Washington/229589536510

http://www.my2wings.com

I'm working on sponsors, food plan, additional parking, etc thus many more details to follow.

Going to be a great event! :banana:

Doug B.

Background from Clark:

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2015
  2. 3dmike

3dmike 640cc Uber Pimp

Is this still a PAU GSN event?

3. PAU is doing their own thing in Florida. Not sure if GSN is interested. Was going to PM you tonight.

Doug B.

4. Updated post #1 with some background and new info.

Doug B.

5. I was asked to clarify the situation.

As Herve stated this is a different event with different people hosting it. We kept the Huckfest theme because it's familiar and sets the tone for the event.

The Tri-Cities Huckfest promises to be similar but different. Possibly better in ways, hopefully we don't fall short as the Wenatchee Huckfest guys set the standard.

We (myself, Clark & a few club mates) are pulling out all the stops to make the Tri-Cities Huckfest *the* 3D fun event of the season.

I'm working on the parking layout. I'm also creating an e-mail list to update all pilots who have pre-registered.

Doug B.

6. Tri-Cities Huckfest update:

We're still pulling out all the stops to make the Tri-Cities Huckfest *the* 3D fun event of the season in our area. Mark your calendar for Sept 10-13 and plan on having a great time!

I'm buried with buying a house, moving and farming so not much will happen on the event until late July. I have the parking layout started and will assign folks based on time/date of the original request. More on parking in July after I finish harvest. Please hold off on any additional requests until July.

Please let your friends and enemies know that I'm still alive and will tackle the event after my life slows down a bit. :)

Thanks for your patience.

Doug B.

7. For all the huckers - if you need something please feel free to contact me. Doug and I will continue to collaborate on the event and the planning. If you are up for a sample of what Huckfest will be this year you're invited to join us at Wings for Wishes now just over 3 weeks away. http://www.3drcforums.com/showthread.php?3482-Wings-for-Wishes-Washington

Same field, same crew, and same bunch of rif raf.

You can also email me for either event at: rcscratchbuilder@gmail.com

8. Hey all,

Quick update: the weather and other events have conspired to push me into another round of cherry harvest - processor fruit. I hope to be into serious event planning mode by mid-July after I finish moving. Ya, my life is almost complicated. LOL

Doug B.
    dougbo@gmail.com

9. Sorry spam dude, go play elsewhere

Doug B.

10. 3dmike

3dmike 640cc Uber Pimp

Sorry man! I took care of it and he's banned! Thanks for the heads up. I've been out of town and just got cell service on my way home.