• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Uh oh..watch out 3w and ZDZ

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Anyone else seen the release on this? Holy moly....I could possibly be swayed to turn traitor on my 3dubs. A DA 120 with EFI? Seriously? Check this out.

• Electronic fuel injection
  • Incredible transition and throttle response
  • No needle adjustments
  • Automatically compensates from 0 to 10,000 feet
  • Available April 2016
  • $3,899

Only problem I see is the $3900.00 dollar price tag. But I still want one.:yesss:

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Kelly, can you imagine that little 70 twin with EFI? ****...I mean crap, I, I, I mean poop....Just how cool would that be? Hmmm, me thinks 3w needs to step up to the plate. :banana-dance:

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Kelly, can you imagine that little 70 twin with EFI? ****...I mean crap, I, I, I mean poop....Just how cool would that be? Hmmm, me thinks 3w needs to step up to the plate. :banana-dance:

It's way cool with no needles and of course the constant changing atmospheric conditions it will adjust to. But before they become affordable I will probably be dead. So a tweak here and a tweak there is fine with me :). Luv my 70 and 120 just the way they are.

Darn.......I could have played you a Billy Joel song with that too. Dho!

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
It's way cool with no needles and of course the constant changing atmospheric conditions it will adjust to. But before they become affordable I will probably be dead. So a tweak here and a tweak there is fine with me :). Luv my 70 and 120 just the way they are.

Darn.......I could have played you a Billy Joel song with that too. Dho!
:laughing:Wow, I think you are taking this a little too far. Perhaps you missed your calling? Do you do country too? LOL

Luchnia

70cc twin V2
Following this on FG. Right now extremely pricey for the EFI add on. Yet, when is anything RC related on the economical side? :D

Should make some of the standard prices drop over time. EFI has been around so long, I do wonder why the RC field has been so slow to adopt.