• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Visiting the Air Force Academy

attachment.php

attachment.php

I'll post more pics after I reduce their size.

20706=13302-DSC02477-2.jpg
20706=13302-DSC02477-2.jpg
20706=13301-DSC02477.jpg
20706=13301-DSC02477.jpg
20706=13303-IMG_1489.jpg
20706=13303-IMG_1489.jpg

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
just saw this post, went there in 1985 to visit, had a nomination but failed the eye exam pre-admissions. 
icon_sad.gif

is your daughter going there or she already there and she's the one in the flight suit?

Cap232driver

New to GSN!
Can't be his daughter, she is way too pretty to be his. Just kidding BJ.  My son is thinking about going there, the tennis coach wants him there which is a good thing.

Steve

just saw this post, went there in 1985 to visit, had a nomination but failed the eye exam pre-admissions.
icon_sad.gif

is your daughter going there or she already there and she's the one in the flight suit?

She is the one in civvies. She's a competitive gymnast and is being recruited.

Steve, look like Brett's time away from flying might pay off, in spades!

I need to go dig up the pics from the class and labs we visited. They were so cool

BJ Swope

icon_sad.gif

Yep. @Bartman I had the same issue in 85. Was accepted to Naval Aviation OCS at Pensacola Fla. and going through the medical 2 days in the program my eyes knocked me out of the pilot slot. :(