• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Welcome exiled / banned / disgusted FG members!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
So we all have been well aware of the issues at FG and several exiled/banned ex-FG members have popped up over here. We have kept quiet to allow FG to get the issue resolved and move on. However, in light of everything we felt the need to say we appreciate you making 3DRCFORUMS your new home! SleepyC has also been personally invited to the party by myself and @GYRO but I'm sure he will take a well deserved break.

- The 3DRCF Staff

Last edited by a moderator:

BalsaDust

New hear. Will be checking out everything with great interest and will probably move my Build thread over here once I get back on it again from FG. I love FG and will continue to follow stuff over there but it will never be the same without SleepyC.

Chris Barnes

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Well that is true but we are glad you're here and we hope you enjoy our corner of the world! Lots of great people here that are super willing to help… zero drama… just lots of fun!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Just so you newly inducted crazy 3d maniacs haven't seen yet we have a cool feature that allows you or anyone else for that matter tag a friend and bring them into the conversation like this! @N726AC @Kitman and @cbarnes0061

You should have all received emails letting you know you've been mentioned! Pretty cool eh?

I'm here with y'all as well..... (actually been lurking in the background for quite a while)...

not sure what to think of all that craziness over there........
not commenting on it too much yet, but I'm sure concerned as to what direction
they are taking...... and it irks me to see people getting demerit points for even
mentioning other sites, such as "3drcforums.com"........ it's just not right...
those are RCUseless tactics.....

It's definitely not the same as it used to be........

FYI: SleepyC started a FG Alumni page to keep in contact..... (((he can't even get on FG anymore at all)))

https://www.facebook.com/groups/flyinggiantsalumni/