• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Welcome JTEC Radiowave

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
GiantScaleNews.com would like to welcome JTEC Radiowave to the Vendor Forums area. They are a US manufacturer of aircraft kits and mufflers for two and four stroke gas and nitro engines. They also stock DA and DLE engines as well as a variety of other RC related products.

Welcome and thanks for joining us here!

Bart

I'm sure Kevin and Al will be quick to respond to questions here I also will help out. I'm one of the Team Jtec Pilots and builders.

Jerry Hailey;2566 wrote: I'm sure Kevin and Al will be quick to respond to questions here I also will help out. I'm one of the Team Jtec Pilots and builders.

Jerry is a little more than that!! He helps us with design work and application and is an asset to us!!:cool:

There is one here, lol. http://giantscalenews.com/forum/showthread.php?99-26-Pitts-M12

To be honest we have been pretty busy around here with the muffler side of the business but in the last two weeks we have been playing around with some different designs for wings (pattern airplanes) and doing some tweaks to the 2.7m SR to improve the fit and finish even more so. Hopefully we will get some more threads up here shortly. I am kind of getting the itch to put on the the 3.1m MX2's together after flying the prototype/Jerry's.

Daytonarc

70cc twin V2
jtec/radiowave;2873 wrote: There is one here, lol. http://giantscalenews.com/forum/showthread.php?99-26-Pitts-M12

To be honest we have been pretty busy around here with the muffler side of the business but in the last two weeks we have been playing around with some different designs for wings (pattern airplanes) and doing some tweaks to the 2.7m SR to improve the fit and finish even more so. Hopefully we will get some more threads up here shortly. I am kind of getting the itch to put on the the 3.1m MX2's together after flying the prototype/Jerry's.

I meant something new and exciting :). Maybe a new 40% Super Chipmunk.;)

Daytonarc;2877 wrote: I meant something new and exciting :). Maybe a new 40% Super Chipmunk.;)

And there you go-- Chipmunk-- LOL

We did talk to Sleepy about a full article about what a manufacture goes through to bring a kit to the market. One of our current projects is the 3.1M MX2. I think it will be an eye opener for people to see how much work goes into a airplane kit.

3385=1524-IMG_2529.jpg
3385=1524-IMG_2529.jpg

Daytonarc

70cc twin V2
Jerry Hailey;3385 wrote: And there you go-- Chipmunk-- LOL

We did talk to Sleepy about a full article about what a manufacture goes through to bring a kit to the market. One of our current projects is the 3.1M MX2. I think it will be an eye opener for people to see how much work goes into a airplane kit.

3385=1524-IMG_2529.jpg
3385=1524-IMG_2529.jpg

Jerry I do understand the r&d, testing, modifications, more testing and multiple prototypes required to bring a QUALITY kit to market. I would love to see the article written so others can understand the value you purchase when you buy a well designed kit as opposed to a cheap knock off that the manufacturer has never even flight tested.

BTW looking forward to the new JTEC 40% Super Chipmunk I keep reading about.;)

RJ 706

70cc twin V2
jtec/radiowave said
Jerry Hailey;2566 wrote: I'm sure Kevin and Al will be quick to respond to questions here I also will help out. I'm one of the Team Jtec Pilots and builders.

Jerry is a little more than that!! He helps us with design work and application and is an asset to us!!
sf-cool.gif

You forgot that he is also a " NASCAR Legend ".

O

Ohio AV8TOR

So glad to hear you guys are with us.  Looking forward to see what you come up with for the VVRC 40 twin too.