• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Welcome to Giant Scale News.

Sgt_Buzzkill

Hey everyone, welcome to Giant Scale News.

First off, we are not reinventing the wheel, were just bringing a good group of RC friends together again in a very friendly environment.

Why is GSN different? Because we actually care about RC.

For me (SleepyC) 90% of my friends come from GS RC. I have spent more time with most of the Giant Scale guys all around the US than I have with 80% of my actual extended family. (Love you Mom :D).

So again welcome. Please make this place your home, treat it like Mr. Pats place down in South Carolina, have fun, don't throw your trash on the floor and try to be nice to your neighbors/other members as you can be. If you have a problem, alert the line boss.

We will see you guys out at events. We can't wait to pay the bill on our next golf cart rental.

;)

I already feel at home Sleepy, good luck, knowing you, I say with confidence this will be the One and only true GIANT SCALE website on the net, unlike other websites that were very successful at One time but were run to the ground in the name of making money and benefiting personal friends. as they say, you saved the day.

It's a new day here and I am excited, looking forward to making Giant scale news my daily stop now it's time to start dusting off my planes and getting more involved again, good luck.

Elie

I agree w/ Snap!

I think I'm ramped up even more than in the past!

Love the direction you would like this site to go in....

It is going to be so cool to have the "Joe Nall" hospitality here!

Very exciting!!!!!!!! Looking forward to some great fun times ahead!

Glad to see this site coming up. We will do all that we can to make this what we all used to love about our original site before some idiot came into play and all that was worried about was making money!!

Snapasaurus;56 wrote: I already feel at home Sleepy, good luck, knowing you, I say with confidence this will be the One and only true GIANT SCALE website on the net, unlike other websites that were very successful at One time but were run to the ground in the name of making money and benefiting personal friends. as they say, you saved the day.

It's a new day here and I am excited, looking forward to making Giant scale news my daily stop now it's time to start dusting off my planes and getting more involved again, good luck.

Elie

Dont think you could have said it any better buddy.

Mr. E

New to GSN!
Awesome sight Sleepy! Looking forward to this being my daily stop in search for the end of the internet.