• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Well ......... I had one.....

K

Keith Jarvis

Well ......... I had one.....
picture

K

Keith Jarvis

That is actually the entire plane or the remnance of it. 43% PAU Edge. It totally disenegrated.

D

Daniel Lomax

That tail section should be hung on the wall in your shop lol

K

Keith Jarvis

Yea, me too, that is about 30 to 45 seconds that I will probably always remember. Pretty empty feeling when the plane is flying so smooth and you have absolutely no control. For that 45 seconds, you know the plane is going to be gone and there is nothing you can do but watch.

J

Joe Hornback

I've been there with my JR radio . 4 years ago I went to Futaba and knock on wood I have not lost another plane to radio failure. Sorry to see your plane like that.

T

Tj Klise

I'm with Joe, brown/black outs and loss of control are never good. Thankfully I've not had that experience with my Futaba gear. Their spread spectrum technology works exceptionally well.