• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Question? what brand of 4s are you guys using?

wedoitall

Looking for 4s to go with the 47" Osiris *fist pumps. want good performance with a good to decent price. my buddy is a dealer and can get the Maddog 4s 2200 35C/70C for $30 and 2600 for $38 35/70

didnt know if it was recommended to get the cheaper ones like zippys, gens ace, etc. or the more expensive ones, or does it really matter. plan on lookin at lipos from epbuddy as soon as they get more stock.

quadracer

100cc
I just got some Glacier 4s 4000 packs from EPbuddy. I've only got 2 cycles on them, but so far I like them.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Looking for 4s to go with the 47" Osiris *fist pumps. want good performance with a good to decent price. my buddy is a dealer and can get the Maddog 4s 2200 35C/70C for $30 and 2600 for $38 35/70

didnt know if it was recommended to get the cheaper ones like zippys, gens ace, etc. or the more expensive ones, or does it really matter. plan on lookin at lipos from epbuddy as soon as they get more stock.

I just got some Glacier 4s 4000 packs from EPbuddy. I've only got 2 cycles on them, but so far I like them.

I have those same packs, (and some others) and they are all performing very well!

For the Osiris, I'd recommend you wait until the 10th, when EPBUDDY is going to restock their 4s2200 packs. Very compact, but excellent performance.

I do not recommend the Zippy line from HK, including their Zippy Compacts. All show signs of poor performance or failure not long after purchase.

-G

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
I am going to order a couple epbuddy 3s as soon as they come in stock. Have only heard good things about epbuddy batteries. They were just out of stock when I went to order a couple for my edge.

ziptie

New to GSN!
I have a few seasons on 4S 2650 Nanos and the 4S 2500 GensAce. The Nanos are starting to lose their punch but the GensAce seem to be holding up well. That being said, my next battery purchase will likely be from epbuddy because they have excellent service. Every question I've had has been answered quickly and every order has been sent out quickly.