• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What is it??

Flyin4fun

70cc twin V2
littlecrankshaft;4980 wrote: I know what a Clark Y is but what is a Pfoil??? is that sort of like a boost tab? LOL

When you "miss" the toilet during that morning pee...:distrust: ohhh wait...that might a Pfail

littlecrankshaft;4980 wrote: I know what a Clark Y is but what is a Pfoil??? is that sort of like a boost tab? LOL

Pfoil is a highly secretive group of intelligent beings enabled by a generous benefactor and they control the world.... They also control 99 percent of the boost tab market of the world and only sell to the open market on every third Saturday of a new millenium... If I tell you more I'd fear for my life.

Craven's brother from another mother

Do-rag

100cc
WangoTango;12223 wrote: Pfoil is a highly secretive group of intelligent beings enabled by a generous benefactor and they control the world.... They also control 99 percent of the boost tab market of the world and only sell to the open market on every third Saturday of a new millenium... If I tell you more I'd fear for my life.

Craven's brother from another mother

You have already said to much I would be afraid very afraid. They know where you are just sit tight and they will be there shortly.

mac26r

50cc
Wango, somebodys at the door.

13030=6023-mib.jpg
13030=6023-mib.jpg

mac26r;13030 wrote: Wango, somebodys at the door.

13030=6023-mib.jpg
13030=6023-mib.jpg

I know....... It cost me four 50 round magazines and both of them are bloody and crawling away. They were wearing white shirts and riding bicycles. One was screaming, "What the heck is a p-foil!!??" I figured it was a trick so I took out his kneecap. Never, ever send a p-foil to a WangoTango..... It's a mismatch from hell!

WT :cool::cool:

Do-rag

100cc
WangoTango;13205 wrote: I know....... It cost me four 50 round magazines and both of them are bloody and crawling away. They were wearing white shirts and riding bicycles. One was screaming, "What the heck is a p-foil!!??" I figured it was a trick so I took out his kneecap. Never, ever send a p-foil to a WangoTango..... It's a mismatch from hell!

WT :cool::cool:

You actually let them crawl away you must be slipping.