• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What to do while sick

3dbandit

100cc
I have been stuck at home sick all day; I have studied, done home-work, watched a movie, flew a foamie a couple of times in the front yard.

So any ways; I thought it would be cool if we could create an archive of things to do while sick.

gyro

GSN Contributor
I have been stuck at home sick all day; I have studied, done home-work, watched a movie, flew a foamie a couple of times in the front yard.

So any ways; I thought it would be cool if we could create an archive of things to do while sick.

I catch up on small chores or things I've been putting off around the house when I'm too busy.

Steve_B

70cc twin V2
Not sure what I would do. I've the constitution of an ox and in 50 years the only time I've been off sick was when I was in Hospital first time getting my appendix out (age 12) and second time getting plates put in a busted ankle (age 37). Bust my collar bone once falling off a motorbike and only took half a day off to get an X-ray:eek:

quadracer

100cc
I always have some maintenance or minor repairs to do to either my planes, heli, or motorcycle, so I try to do that when I'm not feeling good enough to fly or ride. That or I'll play on RealFlight.

Steve_B

70cc twin V2
nothing...I can't afford to be sick!

Yeah, I think that played a big part in my never being off sick record. If you have a job where you get paid for the hours you work it does wonders for your 'health', you will never be sick again, unless you are REALLY sick. My policy was that I might as well feel a bit off colour at work and get paid, rather than a bit off colour at home and not get a bean.

Last edited by a moderator: