• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

What would you guys like to see from us?

Taildraggerrc

70cc twin V2
Guys and gals,

We have been very fortunate to serve one of the best group of enthusiast in this hobby! That means you since your reading this:)

With that said over the last 4 years we have tried some hot selling products and some that weren't the best of sellers. We are streamlining our line up. With that, now is a great time and opportunity for you guys to speak up. What would you like to see from us? Even so how can we improve to better serve you guys?

Natasha and I are in it for the long haul and we would love to be your one-stop for setting your plane up. As always thanks so much for your guys support, and comments.,

Chad (rick dazzler)

Taildraggerrc

70cc twin V2
We'll I can say our part time shipping guy Darrel did the challenge in a big way.. 10x bags of ice and water dumped on him from a tractor bucket:)

ExtraNuts

70cc twin V2
Unless Darrel is as big as me, it sounds like there was room next to him..?????? LOL. So where were you? AND DONT DAY IN THE TRACKTOR.

:dancing-chicken:

IMAC FANATIC

40% happier than most folks.
How about a great pilot bust ? not as heavy as red aero... which are fantastic, but heavy for imac where weight becomes everything, and not as korny looking as the aircraft international busts, gotta be something good in between the two. Not sure if this is your area but its a need.and thanks for asking.

Robbins

Team WTFO (Watch The Fun Occur)
You don't want me to say what I would like to see.

lol

I know I hate  buying an arf with throw away wheels and tail gear.   How about airplane wraps like planewrappers?

i guess I could say that you could look into stuff like micro fasteners.  Like neoprene washers, servo screws, shcs assortments up to prop bolt size.   I know it's been a while since I've built a new bird, so I don't remember what you have.  Time to go check your website .