• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What's going on here?

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
It seems the last few days things have changed and I don't know why or what is going on. I have not been getting the alerts to new post on watched threads. And just noticed a red flag (alert type, as seen circled in pic) on the classifieds, of which I have never peeked in to. Any ideas as to what is going on.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 413

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
i'm not sure why you wouldn't be getting the new post alerts, i haven't changed anything related to that.

the red flag by the classifieds tells you how many unread posts there are in the classifieds.

we're gearing up to make another round of improvements, some of the small stuff is getting done in the meantime.

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Some thing's just bug me and the notices of new post for the classified's are one. Every time I wanna peek in, there it is, a bright and shiny red symbol yelling, "lookie lookie". Is there a means for turning the notice off??????????????

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
I had the same thing with the thread notifications for the past 4 or 5 days. Not a single notification of threads being posted in when they had been.