• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What's Sleepy doing - 10/28

SleepyC

150cc
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know my status. 

I would love to be GSN 24/7 but it's a new site and it takes time to build up.

SO, I'm working like a moron to pay bills, keep GSN interesting and still do my best to make my wife not hate me.

SO generally M-F I work 7am - 4pm at makergear.com assembling 3D printers and trying to innovate that sector of nerds.

6pm - 1am I'm doing GSN stuff and helping Bart to work on the back end to make this place cool.

On Sat and Sun I book aerial gigs usually from 7am - 6pm, and then Handheld video gigs from 6pm - ???

I have also done video gigs at night during the week.

I'm making time to go to the Horizon Indoor fest and eFest, but besides that I'm working 60+ hours a week to pay bills and try to make GSN awesome.

No complaints though. Id rather work 200 hours a week for this than get taken advantage of.. so hang in there, I AM!

2015 is going to be awesome!

icon_biggrin.gif

Just wanted to let you know why if you PM or send an email during the 7am - 4pm hours, ya might not get a response!

:D:D:D

Mikeq

150cc
Wow..I knew you were a busy guy but that's more than I think I could handle..after reading this it makes me feel bad that you guys have had to put up with the unreasonable complaints. Hang in there Sleepy and don't burn yourself out...

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
You are the man Steve, along with Bart too.  3D printers huh, cool.  I bought and ran a Stratasys Vantage machine for 6 years and now at Nike we use Objets.  

ExtraNuts

70cc twin V2
Hang in there Steve and Bart. This site has come a long way already and just keeps get ting better. Thank you!

Steve,

I think you have a couple hours left in the week to get some more work in!!  LOL

Just remember family and health first!!!! We're here to support whatever you can do and you guys are doing a GREAT JOB!!!!

So the question is what can we do to help you GUYS?

Al

Love what you are doing, but leave some time for yourself and family.  Bills are important but so are they.  This site is already workable, and just needs time to get the rich history that other sites have.  Haven't been able to quit the other one cold turkey, but it is clear that they are going nowhere while you are going up.