• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Rave What's up with you Yanks!!

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
You know, some people look forward to the winter months to see some build threads get started. I myself can't do much building right now and everyday I come on here to watch someone else.
And there ain't none!!!
Have ya'll gotten snowed out of the shop, to old to build, left the hobby.
What's up?? What give's!!

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
Ah come on, you know what I mean. The Delta is a hiccup and could be built in a week if you wanted to. Besides at one post a day or every other day I forget about it in between. I mean a big bold Mustang, Waco, Stearman, B25, something that takes time with lots of post.
There is a nice Cub being built but not enough post, or to far apart and to few.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Ah come on, you know what I mean. The Delta is a hiccup and could be built in a week if you wanted to. Besides at one post a day or every other day I forget about it in between. I mean a big bold Mustang, Waco, Stearman, B25, something that takes time with lots of post.
There is a nice Cub being built but not enough post, or to far apart and to few.
No big deal I know what you were looking for. The only big build coming up is the Stang’s Mustang.

WMcNabb

150cc
No excuse other than not making a decision on what to build.
Have plans for a Bates 1/5 scale Mustang, but can’t decide on it, a 1/4 scale Mustang, or 1/5 scale Bearcat.
Always wanted a Carden since Dennis started his business in south FL.
Or maybe a big biplane?

Decisions...decisions....

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
No excuse other than not making a decision on what to build.
Have plans for a Bates 1/5 scale Mustang, but can’t decide on it, a 1/4 scale Mustang, or 1/5 scale Bearcat.
Always wanted a Carden since Dennis started his business in south FL.
Or maybe a big biplane?

Decisions...decisions....
I vote for The Bearcat love the plane and not a lot of them around.

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
I don't have any big builds planned. Need to finish my 75" Edge ARF assembly, next might be a Unionville deHavilland Otter kit with a 6' wing... it has a round engine cowl, I'm thinking of changing the plans to make it a super otter (turboprop) and making it run off an electric motor. Thinking a setup similar to my 84" TBM would do it justice considering it only calls for a little bitty 0.40 engine. Also debating whether to make it a two piece wing instead of a one piece...
Then early on in 2019 I should receive a DHC-2 beaver kit 20cc.
So nothing THAT big, but hey! beggars cannot be choosers!!

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1

My Cub build will kick into high gear now that flying season is limited.