• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What's your build plans for the winter?

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
It's getting to be that time of year again.....winter build season.

Whatcha plan on building this winter?

I plan on:

1. Finishing up my RedwingRC MXS-R 30cc electric build I started last winter.
2. Do some repairs\adjustments to the RedwingRC 30cc Slick.
3. Finally build my new quad camera platform.
4. Hopefully get my new Extra 330 profile in and build another new one after the crash on maiden that happened earier this
year.
5. Just got word from the RedwingRC builder that the mods to my 108 inch are done and I can go pick it up, so I'll be going
thru the setup again on it. The plane went thru a complete re hinging....thanks Tim!! Going to pick it up Friday :)

pawnshopmike

Staff member
I hope to finish up the two planes I'm working on now. And maybe just maybe, I'll pick up a Bill Hempel 25% L4 Grasshopper!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    832 KB · Views: 408

AKfreak

150cc
I hope to build a 35% plane. Maybe Ill just build some new wings for my 35% Extra 260 scratch built.

Bbcorvette18

70cc twin V2
Hopefully we'll get the 109" bud nosen aeronca finished before summer. $$$ is the main hold up. Also have a couple crawlers to finish

vegasking

70cc twin V2
Finish the 126" Slick, waiting on the 92-93" AJ Laser 230, and scratch building a 104" giant Kaos and a 108 Ugly Stik.

I should be building a new redwing extra 330sc,, this winter along. With a 60 size electric extra. And possibly the new redwing yak 55 when it gets here