• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Which smoke pump

Best Smoke Pump

• Total voters
Hello everyone,

Awhile back there was a contest for a new Holy Smokes Smoke pump. Has anyone run one of these yet? I need a smoke pump for a DA-120. I'm looking at all the options. The Don Harris, Powerbox, Sullivan, and Secraft all look good. I have run older versions of the Harris and Sullivan and had good success with each.

What does everyone recommend for a great smoke pump?

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
smokin.jpg

I don't smoke any more.....But if I did! Sullivan.

jhelber08

70cc twin V2
Hello everyone,

Awhile back there was a contest for a new Holy Smokes Smoke pump. Has anyone run one of these yet? I need a smoke pump for a DA-120. I'm looking at all the options. The Don Harris, Powerbox, Sullivan, and Secraft all look good. I have run older versions of the Harris and Sullivan and had good success with each.

What does everyone recommend for a great smoke pump?

The only two pumps I've run are sullivan and harris. I prefer the harris out of those two. I do have a holy smokes installed in my Pau 540T at the moment but have not gotten around to actually firing it up other than some preliminary programming when I put the plane together. I'm hoping to fire it up at Apache Pass in a few weeks and will see how it compares to the harris.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Sullivan is only good for WFO and off. Almost no ability to program them for a smooth mix with the throttle which is VERY important. Perfect smoke pump for a warbird IMHO.

Harris was by far my favorite, worth every penny. Holy Smokes looks like a great option as well. I quite with smoke though, very fun but ruined too many planes with it:(