• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Question? Which wattmeter

econpatric

70cc twin V2
Hey guys just letting you know we will have some in stock for 18.99 next week!. They are great watt meters for the $$..
http://www.taildraggerrc.com/-batte...plugs-balance-extensions-wattcell-meters.html

I just received my watt meter yesterday. Wow! What an awesome little unit, and for almost 1/3 less money than the one I was originally looking at. Not to mention the one on one customer service I received from Chad. I am a customer for life!

P.S. The extensions are awesome too!

Thanks TDRC!

Rick dazzler

70cc twin V2
I just received my watt meter yesterday. Wow! What an awesome little unit, and for almost 1/3 less money than the one I was originally looking at. Not to mention the one on one customer service I received from Chad. I am a customer for life!

P.S. The extensions are awesome too!

Thanks TDRC!

Thank you Pat!!

hone

150cc
20 bucks!? Good deal man. Maybe i should have ordered one with my extensions.

There is always next time. I'll be buying more from TDRC. Lots of good stuff there :thumbup: