Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Discussion Who is planning to go to JoeNall. 2020

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by Snoopy1, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    I know it is still a way of but as of right now I am planning to attend the show. Missed this year hopefully not next year.

2. WMcNabb

WMcNabb 150cc

TN, USA
  3. WMcNabb

WMcNabb 150cc

TN, USA
    Short answer is that I’m planning to be there for a few days. Problem is that my work schedule drives my play schedule, and it’s really too early to commit.

And yes, my priorities are completely reversed.

4. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    While I was working it was very difficult to attend such events, or when I still had two daughters at home. But now being retired and the girls on their own it makes going to JoeNall a little easier.

WMcNabb likes this.
  5. Wayne York

Wayne York New to GSN!

My wife and I are going for the whole week looking forward to going.

WMcNabb likes this.
  6. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    I have been going for while. Usually we arrive there Friday noon, then we stay till Wednesday night and then leave Thursday very early in the morning. By that time we have had our fun and the flight line becomes very busy and really starts to become a zoo.

Herman Syx likes this.
  7. amstd7

amstd7 70cc twin V2

Planning on being there!

8. acerc

acerc 640cc Uber Pimp

Florida
    Depends on the weather, if HAH it's not happening, but if not would love to.