• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Wings and Warbirds Over Port Clinton

SleepyC

150cc
Hey guys, here's a fairly local show to me that has been gaining momentum for many years and is turning into a HUGE SHOW! Wings and Warbirds Over Port Clinton AUG 22nd and 23rd at the Erie/Ottawa Int. Airport! This show features RC Airplanes and Full scale airplanes and from what I am hearing is the show NOT TO MISS!

Here's some action from last year!
Here's a few screen shots of the show's attractions, but please check out the FULLY detailed website at: www.rcwarbirdsopc.com They have directions, lodging, food... pretty much any information you may need!

Screen Shot 2015-08-03 at 8.16.42 AM.png

Screen Shot 2015-08-03 at 8.16.56 AM.png

Hopefully I'll see some of you there!

Bipeguy03

150cc
Man I'd love to go to this one, but it is the same weekend as the Mid Eastern Regional Fly In full scale event at Urbana airport. I need to be there as it is kinda work for the family business.