Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

With responsible, legitimate uses like this, I can't imagine why Quads are getting such a bad rap?

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by pawnshopmike, Jul 16, 2015.

rab879 likes this.
  2. Xpress

Xpress GSN Sponsor Tier 1

That's not the worst of it. I've seen a video recently of an individual mounting what appeared to be a popular brand of 9mm pistol on his multirotor and actually firing it remotely.

Not going to be good rep for either multirotor or gun owners.

combat chicken and Matt like this.
  3. rcbobp

rcbobp 70cc twin V2

Who's the bigger dumb@$$, the guy operating the Quad or the guy taking fire. All in the low end of the gene pool.

thurmma and pawnshopmike like this.
  4. Just what we need the FAA getting ahold of........ Douche nozzles!

thurmma, pawnshopmike and Xpress like this.
  5. Ya. I would of at least had pants and shoes on!:confused:

ChickenBalls likes this.

6. ChickenBalls

ChickenBalls "Cool Guy"

Why is STUPID so entertaining?

7. Because it's always fun to know we aren't the dumbest ones on the planet.:D

thurmma, Matt, stangflyer and 2 others like this.
  8. Like I keep saying. Please remove all the warning labels on every product in the world and let the gene pool sort itself out

9. +1

10. I don't see why you guys are making such a big deal about it, I mean, they were wearing a helmet. :spongebob:

combat chicken and ChickenBalls like this.