Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

World's Largest RC Pitts Python biplane (85% scale)

Discussion in 'R/C Videos and Pictures' started by dominicm, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Greg Hayfield flying his monster 85% Pitts Python at Southern Model Show in its new scheme which is based on a scheme on a full size Pitts flown by pilot Jacob Holländer.

[video]

2. js-rc

js-rc 70cc twin V2

Yeah, that is sure a nice flying plane !! I had the 50 cc AW Python & it was a great plane for me !! I'd really like one like that, ha !!

49dimes likes this.
  3. 49dimes

49dimes Damn I'm hungry

I have "heard" this plane before. New sound system in it??? Got a nice "rumble" to it now :attaboy:.

js-rc likes this.
  4. Engine is same as far as I know. I think Gregg has modified the exhaust system. So that would probably account for the change in engine noise. ;)

5. Zefer

Zefer New to GSN!

very cool