• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Wrong Way RC Fuel Tank Strap Set.

uploadfromtaptalk1394503748524.jpg
Received my 3 line Vinton 33oz tank today for my soon arriving 120cc airframe. A fuel tank strap set came along with it. The set includes two 6" double sticky back Velcro for the base of the tank.
uploadfromtaptalk1394503777619.jpg
Two 18" Velcro straps to go around the tank and mounting deck.
uploadfromtaptalk1394503798280.jpg
Included are two 3" double sticky back Velcro strips to hold the 18" straps in place.
uploadfromtaptalk1394503817370.jpg
Now this is the good stuff. It bends and holds. I can't mount it yet, but by just looking and playing I can see that it will mount well and secure. Looks like I have to order another tank and strap set for my other airframes. I will follow up once installed and field tested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice review. I may change the 18 inch Velcro straps to 15 if they will be long enough to keep the price down.

Richard

This is the 16.9 oz Fiji 2 line tank with Viton with the 13 inch Velcro strap kit attached.

Attachments

• 16 oz fuel tank with velcro kit.jpg
    16 oz fuel tank with velcro kit.jpg
    785.6 KB · Views: 393
Thanks [MENTION=1102]CrashTech[/MENTION]

Hey all, I have just added the tank Velcro strap sets to the site. You can see them as a stand alone item or you can order them with a tank as a combo and save some dollars.

[MENTION=3014]AKfreak[/MENTION] Thanks for waiting.

Here is the 1500ml tank-strap set.

I am adding them mostly as a convenience for those ordering my tanks. They do work good.

Attachments

• 1500.jpg
    1500.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 330