Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

ZOHD Nano Talon...it's also a FANTASTIC RC trainer plane with beginner gyro mode

Discussion in 'FPV Airplanes' started by dominicm, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Second outing with the ZOHD Nano Talon....this time only low wind as opposed to the storm conditions I flew in last time. Allowed me to play with the 'beginner' stabilisation/gyro mode. Really surprised me how easy it made it to fly this plane. If you were a first time RC pilot you would have NO problems flying this thing because it prevents excessive rolling and stops the ability to invert. I guess that's also great for FPV pilots who want to concentrate on the view rather than the flying. Great job by ZOHD on a great package.