• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Yippee! 1/3 Scale Pitts New power plant

Xtreme_Power_RCS

Staff member
IMG_1556.JPG
So everyone knows I'm a huge Biplane but! And thanks to @Bipecrazy 69 @Bipeguy03 @Bipenut , I can't express my love for bipes thru my user name! Hahaha :oblong::laughing:

But I will express it thru this post! I have a nice collections of biplanes from this Pitts here I'm about to talk about, to a 50cc aeroworks python to my 111cc bulldog!

But this post here is all about my bad girl I swore I'd never fly again, for one, my dad had one just like it and it has taken me years to find this one. Two, I flew it when I got it and it was way under powered, flew like a brick with the 43. So I swore off flying it. But it's sat for over a year and I have now decided to get her back up. In doing so, I'm going to replace the engine to a DLE 61!

It should be here tomorrow or the next!

So..... Stay tuned on updates and any comments or help would be great! Will be doing live feeds on Facebook aswell! Daniel Lomax is my name or you can find me on the Giant Scale News Fb page!

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
I have a 55cc twin in mine, plenty of power. It is a great little plane to just thrash around with, instead of the bigger ones. I have another third scale scratch built, a 46% S1 and a 45% Challenger waiting on covering. Also have a custom designed Bulldog waiting on me to say go ahead and cut the kit.

IMG_1248.JPG
Mine was a rescue, had been started by someone in over their head, never finished and flown, and beat around a hanger for 10 or so years. BME 44 up front, ailerons set with connecting links bottom to top and a hair over 16lbs. I've got 6 flights on it and love it! The BME pulls it great at its weight, looks cool in the air and doesn't handle like a pig, also does nice flat spins. It's a keeper!