• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2-stroke oil,what works,what doesn't

edgewise

30cc
I have been using Bell-Ray H1-R mixed at 45-1,recently a friend of mine had engine problems, he scored a cylinder using the same oil. Just wondering what everyone else is using and the results. I am thinking about changing to red line. Thanks in advance.

Astrohog

70cc twin V2
edgewise;4441 wrote: I have been using Bell-Ray H1-R mixed at 45-1,recently a friend of mine had engine problems, he scored a cylinder using the same oil. Just wondering what everyone else is using and the results. I am thinking about changing to red line. Thanks in advance.

I'm pretty sure he didn't score a cylinder because of the oil he was using. Either oil will be fine.

Astro

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Astrohog;4447 wrote: I'm pretty sure he didn't score a cylinder because of the oil he was using. Either oil will be fine.

Astro

+1

Was the fuel/air mixture too lean making it run very hot? Were you having issues with dead sticks at the time?

Bdegan

50cc
Ohhhhh noooooo !!!!!

Another oil thread ROTFL !!!!!!

Agreed, pretty sure it wasn't the H1R.

Simply put. Any quality 2 stroke oil will work just fine. Drink whatever flavored Kool Aid you like.

Use whatever is easily available in your area. No reason to stress over it :rolleyes:

Astrohog

70cc twin V2
Terryscustom;4455 wrote: I'm curious before I answer, was that Pete's 120 at the huck?

OK [MENTION=110]Terryscustom[/MENTION], you must know something that has not been revealed yet. Care to share?

Astro