• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2014 lodi huckfest

Hi All, Started this thread to let everyone know about the 4th Lodi Huckfest taking place at Kingdon Airport in Lodi,Ca.

On October 2-5. This event has totally proven itself to be the biggest and best 3D event on the west coast for 4 years.

Non stop action, Kick ass tunes, Throw down flying!!! Big Taco feed on Saturday night FREE to all paid pilots. Additional dinner tickets can be purchased at the event. Come on out and join us and enjoy the awesome weather and great facility including a 3500' Paved Runway. Giant scale, Profiles, Foamys...Whatever!!

Dave

17430=11882-Huckfest2014.jpg
17430=11882-Huckfest2014.jpg

SleepyC

150cc
Great group of guys, great location, if you are near the West Coast go... you will not be disappointed!

Also, Dave is one hack of a great guy, so at the very worst, you can hang with "The Man" Planebender.

Spats

100cc
Can't wait. Every year just keeps getting better. The nicest group of guys to fly with :smile-new::smile-new::smile-new: 5 of us coming from So Cal:jaded:

Spats

100cc
JBenson;17512 wrote: I have always wanted to make it to this event.

JB

Jason, if you can do anything to make it you need to. This is such a great event with a great flying space.

SleepyC

150cc
SleepyC;17433 wrote: Great group of guys, great location, if you are near the West Coast go... you will not be disappointed!

Also, Dave is one hack of a great guy, so at the very worst, you can hang with "The Man" Planebender.

HECK of a great dude. DAMN phone!

JBenson

50cc
Planebender;18425 wrote: It sure would be nice to fly with ya again. Only been about 7 years...LOL

Dave
I don't think it has been quite 7 years but it sure feels like it. It would be awesome to fly together again for sure!!!

JB

JBenson;18427 wrote: I don't think it has been quite 7 years but it sure feels like it. It would be awesome to fly together again for sure!!!

JB

Ok then, I will see you there. You will receive the red carpet treatment J.

Dave

Spats

100cc
Came across this picture from last year. What a motley bunch:chuncky:

18577=12532-IMG_00000375.jpg
18577=12532-IMG_00000375.jpg